The Automotive Financial Group was formed in 1994 on the premise of offering superior alternatives to F & I products and business relationships. With extensive experience in the automotive industry, AFG’s founders knew that many improvements needed to occur in the F&I process, agent relationships, product offerings, and administration services if the true value and underlying goals of F&I departments were to be realized. Not finding a forward looking and innovative group to work with made it clear that such a company had to be established. The result is the highly progressive group of AFG companies that provides the following services:
- Online & Traditional Contracting
- Superior Customer Service
- User friendly real time reporting
- Reinsurance Company Formation and Administration for all Finance and Insurance Products
- Seasoned Professionals at All Levels Including ASE Master Certified Claims Adjusters, 24/7 Claims Adjudication
- VSC’s and all Ancillary products all backed by a First Dollar Reimbursement Policy Issued by an A. M. Best A (“Excellent”) Rated Insurer
- Products Include our comprehensive New Vehicle Service Agreements with a rating structure that provides the best coverage at the best price–CareGARD Pre-Owned, a simplified and economical alternative for High mileage vehicles; GapGARD – GAP Insurance and Waivers; TireGARD – Tire and Wheel Coverage; EtchGARD – Vehicle Security Systems; MaintenanceCARE – Prepaid Vehicle Maintenance- Credit Life and A&H, KeyGard & RoadGard – Key & FOB repair & replacement coverage; DingGard-PDR & Windshield repair coverage and UltraGard – the ultimate combo product providing coverage for all the major exposures for vehicle purchase and lease customers
- Web based paperless contracting, state of the art menu, guaranteed rating, cancellation quote tool, reporting that facilitates income development and performance tracking, and the only fully paperless system.
- AFG Training Academy provides training for nearly all aspects of dealership sales and operations, as well as recruiting and training of dealership employee needs. Training topics include: F&I – Road to the Sale, F&I – Road to the Sale Class Reunion, F&I Selling, AFIP Certification, Sales Manager Workshop, Service Department – Road to the Sale, Customer Satisfaction & Process Improvement
- Full agent training including income development training.
We are 100% committed to our agency distribution network. We have the experience and expertise to offer the tools and support which is unmatched in the industry. We are not just another product provider or Insurance company that is trying to understand the retail automotive business. We started in the retail Automotive business and built the program to fit the business.