CareGard’s Lease Protection Coverage (LeaseGARD) helps to minimize out-of-pocket costs at lease end due to everyday wear and use of driving.
TERMS OF LEASE PROTECTION PROGRAM
- Up to $5,000 benefit
- Maximum 72 month term
- $75,000 max MSRP
- Claims processed within 10 days of receipt
- Cancelable within 60 days for full refund
- Available at time of vehicle lease only
- Open term coverage allows the vehicle turn-in at any time prior to or within 1 year after the original scheduled termination date
- Standard coverage allows the vehicle turn-in up to 90 days prior to or 90 days after the orginal scheduled termination date
- Available on certified pre-owned vehicles
EXCLUSIONS OF LEASEGARD PROGRAM
- Any itemized wear and tear charge that exceeds the selected single event limit ($500 or $1,000)
- Alteration charges
- Repairs completed prior to contract termination.
COMMON EXAMPLES OF EXCESS WEAR AND TEAR
Paint damage and exterior surface dents, front and rear door, hatch and tailgate rubber seals, turn signal and brake light bulbs, muffler(s) and tail pipe, front and rear windshield, side glass chips, breakage, convertible and vinyl tops, including trim and moldings, carpet rips, tears, stains and spotting, door, trunk and hatch handles, alloy and steel wheels and wheel covers, audio equipment, speakers and systems, scratches, chips, pits or cracks, lenses of head lamps, running lights and fog lights, bumper(s), bumper covers, step bumpers and surrounding bumper trim, interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains and spotting, discoloration, stone bruises, sand damage and pits, chrome, bright metal, moldings and trim, side and rear view mirrors (glass, surface and mechanical/electrical), hood ornaments and body insignia, missing part(s) up to $100 per occurrence, worn tire, single event limit option of either $500 or $1,000.