TireGARD for Automotive
Every day, wheels and tires are damaged by commonplace road hazards like potholes, nails, glass, and other debris littering our roadways. Auto Wheel & Tire Protection (TireGARD) can help eliminate the hassle and expense for your customers if they need to repair or replace a wheel or tire after encountering one of these hazards.
In the event a tire or wheel is damaged from a road hazard, this coverage will reimburse expenses for tire repair. If non-repairable, expenses will be reimbursed for tire replacement and for wheel repair or replacement if the wheel is unable to seal with the tire. This coverage includes cost of wheel, tire, taxes, valve stem and reasonable charges for mounting and balancing. A $0 deductible applies when returning to selling dealer.
ROAD HAZARD TIRE AND WHEEL GUARANTEE
- Repair and Replacement Program
- $0 deductible when returning to selling dealer
TIRE AND WHEEL PROTECTION (TIREGARD) COVERS
- Repairs or replacements of tire and wheels damaged by road hazards (potholes, blow outs, nails, glass & metal)
- Reimbursement includes cost of tires, wheels, valve stems, sales tax and reasonable charges for mounting and balancing
- Roadside assistance reimbursement