TireGARD for Automotive
In the event a tire or wheel is damaged from a road hazard, this coverage will reimburse expenses for tire repair. If non-repairable, expenses will be reimbursed for tire replacement and for wheel repair or replacement if the wheel is unable to seal with the tire. This coverage includes cost of wheel, tire, taxes, valve stem and reasonable charges for mounting and balancing. A $0 deductible applies when returning to selling dealer.
ROAD HAZARD TIRE AND WHEEL GUARANTEE
- Repair and Replacement Program
- $0 deductible when returning to selling dealer
TIREGARD COVERS THE COST OF
- Repairs or replacements of tire and wheels damaged by road hazards
- Reimbursement includes cost of tires, wheels, valve stems, sales tax and reasonable charges for mounting and balancing
- Roadside assistance reimbursement
Highly-Rated Claims Service
ASE-certified claims team, 24/7/365 availability & 22 second average hold-time.