CareGard’s Auto Bundle Protection Plan (UltraGARD) combines the most popular individual ancillary products into one concise, compelling program. Bundling these products creates a more attractive customer cost while each layer of coverage can also be sold individually when desired and without any additional complexity for the F&I Department.
TIRE & WHEEL
You are covered on charges incurred for the repair of a tire or wheel caused by road hazards. We will also replace your tire or wheel if it becomes non-repairable due to road hazard conditions.
Your front windshield is covered for repair of chips or cracks caused by propelled rocks or road hazard debris while driving on public roads, streets or highways.
DENT & DING
The Paintless Dent Repair process permanently removes door dings and minor dents without harming a vehicles factory finish.
Coverage for your vehicle keys & fobs should they become lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed. Coverage also includes fob programming costs.
- 24 Hour emergency Roadside assistance
- 24 hour emergency Towing service: Up to $50 per occurrence
- 24 hour road service: You are covered for emergency road service throughout the U.S. & Canada
- 24 hour flat tire assistance
- 24 hour emergency battery assistance
- 24 hour lockout services: Whether you locked your keys in your car or your keys are lost or damaged, we will provide coverage for locksmith services
- 24 hour essential fluids and supplies delivery: Includes delivery of gasoline, water, oil or any supplies necessary to send you on your way. We pay for the delivery, you pay the cost of the fluids or supplies.
In the event you breakdown more than 100 miles from home, we will reimburse you for receipted hotel & restaurant expenses for up to $75 a day for up to 3 days.
Reimbursement provided for the rental costs of a replacement vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired. Reimbursement of up to $50 per day for up to 5 days.
Provides you with expert advice for mechanical repairs for any registered vehicle in your household. ASE Certified Mechanics can advise you regarding standard labor repair times, part pricing and additional industry advice to help keep the repair costs for any vehicle in your household to a minimum.